Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-17-2022, 06:42 AM   #1

Solar System Identification

I bought a 2022 Della Terra 200RD new from the dealership. Can anyone help me determine how many watts the solar system is?

It has two panels on the roof, a 30 Amp GoPower controller and two batteries. That's all I have.

The paperwork that came with it doesn't say and the dealership wasn't even aware it had solar when they sold it to me.
waresoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 06:53 AM   #2

Your title got me all excited.Attachment 271642
But just in case you’re interested, we used to use this saying to remember the planets in order: My Very Elegant Mother Just Served Us Nine Pancakes. (Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto)
Now that Pluto has been demoted the saying is Many Very Educated Scientists Just Screwed Up Nature.
JWood422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 07:23 PM   #3

Dang me. Many Very Educated Men Just Screwed Up Nature. And apparently I screwed up this thread. My bad!
JWood422 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, solar