Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-19-2022, 10:39 AM   #1

What about Ahara Models

Looking to upgrade my Outback travel trailer and are considering Reflection, Cougar, Arcadia and Ahara. Originally I had steered away from Forest River but we saw the 325RL at an RV show and was very impressed. Not very familiar with the East West brand but they seem to be a step above the other FR product lines.

Seems like on every account the Ahara is a step up above the Reflection, Cougar or Arcadia, but at a slightly higher price point but less expensive than Montanas or Solitudes. I have not been able to find a lot of reviews from actual Ahara owners. What do you guys think? What probs have you had. I expect the normal build issues as RVs are typically built by hand by humans, so we will find something. Did anyone have major issues with a design flaw. The worst I have heard of is water heater valve installed backwards, which while annoying is fixable. Any recommendations and insight would be appreciated. Thanks.
davek22554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 11:14 AM   #2
Site Team

I searched the forum for the word Ahara and here’s the only other thread containing the word.
https://www.forestriverforums.com/fo...ra-246961.html

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 11:39 AM   #3

I have nothing of value to add..... just wanted to Welcome you to the forum!
Old 10-31-2022, 08:12 AM   #4

I don't have an Ahara, but do have an East to West (Alta 2600KRB).
We purchased the 2021 model in the fall of 2020 and have been extremely happy with it. No issues so far.

2021 East to West Alta 2600 KRB
2020 F-150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
Jeff_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 08:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davek22554 View Post
Looking to upgrade my Outback travel trailer and are considering Reflection, Cougar, Arcadia and Ahara. Originally I had steered away from Forest River but we saw the 325RL at an RV show and was very impressed. Not very familiar with the East West brand but they seem to be a step above the other FR product lines.

Seems like on every account the Ahara is a step up above the Reflection, Cougar or Arcadia, but at a slightly higher price point but less expensive than Montanas or Solitudes. I have not been able to find a lot of reviews from actual Ahara owners. What do you guys think? What probs have you had. I expect the normal build issues as RVs are typically built by hand by humans, so we will find something. Did anyone have major issues with a design flaw. The worst I have heard of is water heater valve installed backwards, which while annoying is fixable. Any recommendations and insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Not a step above by a long shot . just another name in a list of names that produce the same As all the others .
MR.M is offline   Reply With Quote