Old 11-24-2019, 10:52 PM   #1

2020 Hemisphere HyperLite

Looking at purchasing a new 2020 Hemisphere 24RLHL. Any input from the group that I should look for?

piratedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 11:14 AM   #2
Boss Ox & Drovergirl

We have a 2015 Hemisphere 282RK. We've had nothing but good experiences. It tows well, and fits our needs.

I worked away from home for the last 7 years (before retiring in Sept 2019) and used the camper as a one bedroom apartment during that time. So it got a lot of living in.

Are there some things I would like different, of course. But nothing will be perfect all the time. I would buy another Hemisphere if it came to it.

1992 Goldwing Aspencade
oxcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 04:56 PM   #3
DaveAlb

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxcamper View Post
We have a 2015 Hemisphere 282RK. We've had nothing but good experiences. It tows well, and fits our needs.

I worked away from home for the last 7 years (before retiring in Sept 2019) and used the camper as a one bedroom apartment during that time. So it got a lot of living in.

Are there some things I would like different, of course. But nothing will be perfect all the time. I would buy another Hemisphere if it came to it.

We have a 2018 Hemisphere Hyperlite RBHL and weíve used it about 90 nights. Very nice camper. Our favorite feature is being able to get out of both sides of the bed. Love our couch. Very pleased with it. Just my DW and I use it.
DaveAlb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 06:46 PM   #4
DaveAlb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAlb View Post
We have a 2018 Hemisphere Hyperlite RBHL and weíve used it about 90 nights. Very nice camper. Our favorite feature is being able to get out of both sides of the bed. Love our couch. Very pleased with it. Just my DW and I use it.

Itís a 23 RBHL
DaveAlb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 07:13 PM   #5

Ive got a 2016 from the heritage glen side of the family. Other then a few small "new unit" issues have been very happy.
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hemisphere, lite