Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2024, 07:39 AM   #1

Forest river (Salem) customer service

Hello,

does anyone know a phone # or email for a Forest River Customer service?

I purchased a new 2024 Salem Travel trailer from a Local dealer in Houston TX, I'm having some issues with the camper. We had the camper for 3 weeks; 1st time we use it we found a major water leak coming from the front wall and roof seam. The camper is currently at the service department for Demontrond RV in Spring Tx. I am having issues with the dealer and their willingness to fix the camper correctly. I'm hoping that Forest River is willing to correct the situation and stand behind their product.

If anyone here is able to point me in the right direction, I really appreciate it.

I did find a phone # on line for Forest River but as some of the other comments on line say, nobody answers the phone.
Camping-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 07:56 AM   #2

Might try calling Salem, rather than Forest River.

Contact info will be on the website.
Old 05-09-2024, 08:20 AM   #3

thank you for the reply, I will try contacting them.
Old 05-09-2024, 09:08 AM   #4

https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/conta...gionSelected=1

they were very helpful and made sure my problem was fixed
was a minor issue... though
Old 05-09-2024, 11:39 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/conta...gionSelected=1

they were very helpful and made sure my problem was fixed
was a minor issue... though
hello Aussieguy,

Thank you for the link, I was actually on that page earlier and send the service rep Marissa a note explaining my issues. I'm hoping that Forest River is able to get my RV issues resolved. I'm still willing to work with Demontrond RV to make things right. I just hope they are willing and able to properly repair my RV or come with a resolution.
Old 05-13-2024, 07:40 AM   #6

Just want to update the forum. I did hear back from Salem/Forest River and I'm not sure they are very willing to assist with the issue the camper has. the way they worder their reply indicates that is up to me to find someone that is willing to work on my 2024 Salem 273 QBXLX to get the water leak coming from the roof and the front wall. The unit was purchased brand new from Demontrond RV. 3 weeks after it was purchased, we took it camping. On the second night we discovered that while it was raining, water made its way inside the RT closet. It was a rather large water leak.

I will post more about this issue and how Demontrond RV and Salem/Forest River handle the warranty claim. as of right now I'm not impressed at all by either company.
I have been very reasonable with both of them and stated that I want to get the RV properly repaired, furthermore, I want to be kept inform on how the vehicle is to be repaired before any repairs are done.

After having the RV for 3 weeks on our possession, it had to go back to Demontrond RV for repairs and now is going on 3 weeks since they had the RV.

Our experience went from happiness to disappointment so quickly.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:13 PM   #7
Do It Yourselfer

Frog Rallly

If you are able to attend to Forest River Owners Group International Rally on August 11- 17, in Goshen Indiana, You'll be able to deal in person with Salem/ Forest River.
Registration is under way now------- here the link.....

" https://forestriverfrog.com/Events.aspx?EventID=267 "after registaring you need to fill out a 'work order request'.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It's Easy to take 'Liberty' for granted, When you have never had it taken from You!
wuffwuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 12:28 PM   #8

The Forest River rep was very unhelpful. I will never buy anything from Forest River again ever again.

Tags
customer service, forest river, service