Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2017, 10:00 AM   #1

Grill Line

I purchased my Salem 27dbk about a month and a half ago. I went to use my grill that came attached to the camper but realised I didn't have a quick connect gas line thats required to use the grill. Question is, should this line have been provided since this grill is a stock feature? Or is the gas line not included? Seems like if it comes with a grill it should come with the GAS line to hook it up. Thanks
Dan Hahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:34 PM   #2

My last 4 RVQ grills included the attachment hose. Check to make sure it was not stashed in any compartments or cubby area. Contact your dealer if you cant locate.
Great Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:41 PM   #3

It's included. I made sure they showed me how to use it on the PDI so I knew it worked.
mblee21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:43 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hahn View Post
I purchased my Salem 27dbk about a month and a half ago. I went to use my grill that came attached to the camper but realised I didn't have a quick connect gas line thats required to use the grill. Question is, should this line have been provided since this grill is a stock feature? Or is the gas line not included? Seems like if it comes with a grill it should come with the GAS line to hook it up. Thanks
I assume you are talking about the line that would run from the grill to possibly the quick connect that I think I see at the 1:39 mark of this video under the right rear part of your RV?

If the grill has already been assembled, the hose could be laying in the bottom of the grill or in a compartment. And I would think you should have it. Talk to your dealer if you can't find it.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote