Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-26-2018, 09:59 AM   #1

Help ... New owner of a Used 368RLBH W/ no lincpad

Hello all

My husband is towing her home as I type. We just purchased a 2015 Forrest River Salem Hemisphere Light 368RLBH. We love it, it is beautiful! Has everything we were looking for. We noticed today when they were going over the camper and its functions it is missing the LincPad tablet. Does anyone know where we may be able to get a new one? I am not even sure where to start. I have looked a few things up, but I have no idea if it will be the right fit.

Thanks for any help that you offer!
I am so excited to get it out, I may sleep in it tonight at home LOL

Jenn [/FONT]
jdise77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:04 AM   #2
Pickin', Campin', Mason

Congratulations on the purchase and WELCOME to the forum!
Enjoy! It is all about the journey.

I don't have an answer for your tablet question but I'm sure someone will be along shortly. As a suggestion, contact the appropriate division at Forest River. Each divisions contact numbers are on the FR web site.

Days Camped '19=118 '20=116 '21=123 '22=134 '23=118 '24=90
5picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:33 AM   #3
clr

My unit is not equipped with this feature so I am not an expert on this subject. But it is my understanding that any tablet will work with the system. You of course have to download the software at the LCI web site and then connect the tablet to the wireless hub in the unit. The password for the wireless hub is on the unit. But you will have to find the wireless hub in your unit.
2015 Prime Time Sanibel 3601
clr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:11 AM   #4

Our linc pad stopped working, but it was replaced by the dealer. Try your dealer to see if they can order one for you. We have a 2015 Salem Hemisphere 263RL and love it! BTW, if you have any problem with your stabilizer switches not working, you can use the linc pad to operate them. They somehow used indoor switches on the 2015s and we had to have ours replaced.

2010 Ford F-150 Crew Cab
2015 Salem Hemisphere 263RL
CampingGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 11:16 AM   #5

Jdise77, if you have an Android smart phone, go to the Play Store and get Lippert "One Control", it works on our 266RLBS 5th wheel just fine. Also, we had the LincPad and had to send it back to get it reprogrammed. It's battery now does not charge well so we use the phone or our Galaxy Tablet instead.

Good luck....
jbhiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:10 PM   #6
Retired Army&Air Force

Those items were problematic and they discontinued them in 2016/17. For what it’s worth, we’ve only used ours once in 7 months of travels.
DJ_Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote