Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-04-2020, 12:12 PM   #1

Nail pop under flooring

Last time at the trailer we noticed what looks like it could be a nail popping back up underneath the flooring. We will have it looked at by the dealer next year and it hasn’t poked through or anything, but just wondered if anyone else had something similar happen and what the outcome was.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:13 PM   #2

I noticed a few nail heads under the flooring a week after we purchased it in September. I spoke t the dealer and was told all they do is take place a piece of wood on top of the vinyl and give it a rap with a hammer. I did that and the nail heads were less noticeable. I'll have to wait until it comes out of storage in the spring to know if they stay down.
Krow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 07:14 PM   #3

Ok cool. That’s kinda what I expected the dealer to do as well. Thought about doing it myself but since I have to bring it in anyways, I’ll let them have the first whack at it.

Tags
floor, flooring