RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2020, 02:01 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
Salem Hemisphere 337BAR Window trim

Have several casement window that have spring loaded latches. There is a piece of plastic trim that snaps into the grove holding the springs and latching parts. The heat in the RGV is too much for these pieces of plastic and they have all bent upwards. Does anyone know what they are called and where I can order replacements? See pic. Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
coffinec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 09:01 AM   #2
Senior Member
SeaDog's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Idaho
Posts: 8,079
I'm not sure what they are called but you can google plastic window trim there a bunch of companies that provide different size of extrusions order the one that matches your trim and cut to fit.
Retired Navy
Jake my sidekick (yellow Lab) 10/04 - 05/20
2017 RAM 2500 CC 4X4 Cummins Diesel
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote

hemisphere, salem, window

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12 AM.