Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-21-2018, 01:51 AM   #1

Lippert Linc wireless remote

We have a Sandpiper 2018 FLOK and love it. However, I was wondering if we could have the Linc wireless remote installed after it’s been built or is it something that needs to be installed while the rv is being built. I would love to have a remote for the hydraulic jacks, awning and slides. Especially for the slides because I cant see what’s going on in the bedroom when I’m bringing the slide in. It would also be nice to be on the outside of rv when slides are coming out to make sure I’m not hitting trees, etc. Does anyone have the wireless remote and do you know if it can be installed after delivery? Thanks fo your input.
Cinsalenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 07:27 AM   #2
"On the road again"

We have the Lippert One Control (https://www.lci1.com/onecontrol) and we love it. As far as "remote" - we have the corresponding app on our iPhones and iPads so we can do it all from any location inside or outside near the fifth wheel. I'm not really familiar with the Lippert Linc system so perhaps I'm speaking out of school here.

I suspect you're going to need to have that installed during the build. I'm not sure they could run all the wires from the main control center to retro-fit it, but perhaps they could. I think it would certainly be less expensive to do it during the build.

Again - I don't know how familiar Lippert Linc and Lippert One Control are.

Robert & Estha Shiflet
Georgetown XL 378TS
Jeep Gladiator Willys Tow Vehicle
rjshiflet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
remote