Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-03-2011, 12:35 PM   #1

Wink Sandpiper V/S Sierra???

Whats the difference? anyone know? I hope this forum gets more active when everyone gets back from the 4th of July weekend!!!-seems kinda dead right now, may be thats normal?
Sierra323fk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
Site Team

many manufacturers carry twin lines, so that dealers in the same area, can carry the same floorplan but with a different name.
if you gave the models you're asking about, it would make it easier.
but FR has a number of lines that are twins, the only differences are the outside graphics and interior decor designs.
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply!!!! We are looking at the Sierra and Sandpiper 323FK units....
Also does anyone know anything about this RV wholesalers outfit? I asked for pricing and they responded and their price was fantastic if its real for a brand new 2012 unit, even if I have to go & pick it up in Elkhart!!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
Site Team

using the search feature here or on RV.net, about RVW, will give you days of reading.

it's asked all the time and there's plenty of feedback about them available.

in summary, their prices are for real with majority of customers are happy with a few not.

both brands are twins of each other.
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #5

I bought from RVW saved a bundle. Drove 1000k miles one way to pick it up. Worth the trip. Stopped 4 times on way back camping. Goog Luck
Old 07-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #6

Thanks for the replies!!
So my "Local" dealer (3hours away) is courting me to buy from them just because of their service after the sale, service during the sale, big service dept, yada, yada for $4k more that Wholesalers-I guess some of it is transportation, I am about 1200 miles from Elkhart, and that trip might be fun! whadayathink?
Old 07-13-2011, 03:15 PM   #7

I purchased my trailer at RV Wholsalers, Sandpiper 35QBQ. You cant beat their price. I had mine delivered on April 1 to Massachusetts. the delivery guy was great! overall a very positive experience from sale, delivery to service
chrismichael6693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:45 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra323fk View Post
Thanks for the replies!!
So my "Local" dealer (3hours away) is courting me to buy from them just because of their service after the sale, service during the sale, big service dept, yada, yada for $4k more that Wholesalers-I guess some of it is transportation, I am about 1200 miles from Elkhart, and that trip might be fun! whadayathink?
My local dealer matched the RVW price, so I went with them. there logic was I'd be back for service and supplies which I have been.
Consider this;
First to be fair to the local dealer, determine the delivery cost and if your local dealer has it priced into the deal or not, some add it on after the deal. then ask them to match the RVW price, or get as close to it as they can, once you know that price you can determine if traveling to pick up a unit still has as much value as you think. At 4K it sounds good, but you will have 450.00 in gas, hotel 100.00 food 50.00, 2 most likely 3 days used of vacation time, one night camping 50.00. All of a sudden up are at 600.00 and I'm sure there are other costs, so if you dealer came down 2K is the trip still worth it?
2023 Road Glide ST
camper_Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote