Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2014, 02:10 PM   #21

ehorn is the man he will prob take pics. I love doing stuff to these units to make them even better, ill tell ya the blind design is not to sturdy(all that tension on the bottom screws and the 2 crappy screws that hold in the top with some type of plastic quick connect thingys on there, one of mine just detonated falling apart. it fixed good now with washers and BIGGER screws.
quick83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:07 PM   #22

Ok so there is no extra bracing in behind you could easily add some of desired. Here is a pic of the inside cupboard either side crappy pics.

Old 03-13-2014, 04:08 PM   #23

Bottom pic shows the clips that hold the drawers in. In case you guys don't know how to remove them these are on the slides, one gets pushed up and the other down and then just pull out drawer as your pushing one up and one down.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #24

Here is if you were to leave the extension up with slide in and table one.

There is lots of room if you choose to go this route. I find it it easy to just removed table for travelling.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #25

Ehorn. U rock. Thanks for the pics! I suspected there was not any additional bracing. The cabinet frame will be enough support.

I ordered mine today! Big addition!
jrobichaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #26

What is interesting... They actually use a residential faucet. Nice quality.
jrobichaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:02 PM   #27

We are impressed with the quality of our unit, we haven't had any problems other people speak of, only thing is the weatherstripping around the door of the outside camp kitchen is coming off. Super easy fix.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:22 AM   #28

Hose with sprayer with solid stream or spray on outside kitchen sink faucet

Went to home depot and got a 2 female end hose-4 feet long, in the shower head area and after me and a really good/smart employee hunted for 45 min we found adapters to attach the hose to the faucet!! My wife is so dam happy!! Now we can set up tables with wash containers and wash dishes there in that area. Also we ditched the swing arm grill( arm and grill 100 lbs or so!!) for a bike rack hitch install. We Will now set up the grill with propane attached to rv still on the table with a fire proff base under it.
quick83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
365, 365saq, sierra, upgrade