Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-08-2018, 02:58 PM   #1

2019 Sierra 401FLX

Hey there everyone,

I just purchased a 2019 forest river sierra 401flx destination trailer. There was a small leak on the outside when we first got it but was told that sometimes it happens- condensation. The leak has gotten worse and is coming from outside what looks under the shower/near the hot water. It sometimes comes through our kitchen. We are completely hooked up and we have tried finding the leak - but I think it is below. Our underbelly is now getting lots of water in.

We need to have someone come out and look for it but worried they might not know the problem. I can not drive it - it is stationed on a piece of property I am renting.

Hoping someone has ideas on what the problem is.

Thanks!
morissatrosclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:47 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. I'm not really following leak outside? Sounds to me like you have some fitting leaking inside your rig there is no one that will know the actual problem without investigation I don't understand your concern about having a RV tech look for the leak. Contact FR or ask your dealer to do it and see if they will cover the cost of a mobile Tech.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #3

We had a water line (401flx) fitting leak behind the shower controls. Repairman had to remove the faucet/controls and tighten /fix the water supply lines. The water would leak down under the tub, a bit out into the bathroom floor by the toilet, and across onto the carpeting by the side of the bed. Was a difficult issue to find exactly where it was coming from.
dcavaiani is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sierra