Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2015, 10:19 AM   #1

371rebh fridge help!

This morning we discovered water freezing and pooling on freezer floor. Any tips? I'm not even sure how to get it out to see water connections. Manual is not much help.
steph45601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:34 PM   #2

I hope I can help. I also have a new 371. I'm not sure egghead it's leaking but I'm would assume it's the ice maker. The water shutoff for the ice maker is behind the lowest drawer the right of the fridge. Remove the drawer and there is a valve you need to pull up to shut it off. Hope this helps.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forest River Forums mobile app
daylatedollarshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:01 PM   #3

I have a 371 also. I assume your ice maker is leaking. You can shut the water off to it and it should at least so the leak. The valve is located in the lowest drawer to the right of the fridge. Remove the drawer by pressing on the black tab in the rails. You will see a white valve all the way in the back. Pull up on the valve to shut off the water supply to the fridge. Be warned, that valve does pull hard . This should at least stop the water leak. Hope this helps.
daylatedollarshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:15 PM   #4

I had the same thing that happened to our 371. If you google the whirlpool fridge there is a few videos on the problem. I had about an inch of water that froze at the bottom of the freezer.

Something happened with either the ice maker that kept running or the condensation drain froze up... Had to pull the freezer all apart to thaw it and make sure the drain hole in the back was clear.

I turn the ice maker off now when I'm not connected to water.
denali15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fridge