Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2016, 03:27 PM   #1

Antenna Booster Switch

I've got a Sierra 377FLIK and now I need to locate the antenna booster switch. Apparently they turned it off at the dealer while doing warranty work. Also, I've got a Hisense TV that I don't have a clue about the wiring and I can't get it off the wall. It was wired incorrectly when I first got it but my ex-husband to be pulled out all the wiring for the satellite including my TV wiring....ugh. Anyone have any suggestions?
Dimomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:47 PM   #2

It's in the bedroom on the side of the dresser (right side as your looking at it). As for the TV, lol, this is a trick, but can be done. In the rear there are 4 screws with washers attached. Your going to need to forcibly, and I mean forcibly, push up on the tv until they reach the top of the "tracks" that they are in. The top of the tracks have a wider opening than the washers, hence what holds them in the tracks. Once I got mine out, I loosened the screws a bit, so now it is a breeze to get it out. They WAY overtighten them at the factory. be patient, it took me and a service guy about 20 minutes to get it done. Start by working it one side at a time. Good Luck!
Wumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:11 AM   #3

Thanks!

Thanks! I found it after calling the dealer. Weird stuff.
Dimomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:19 AM   #4
Site Team

If you store the trailer without being plugged in or using a battery disconnect switch, you should turn the tv amp switch off as it will drain the battery.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Flybob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
antenna