Old 02-27-2020, 06:51 AM   #1

06 Wildcat 31 QBH

Hello all, I am not only new to RVís but I have taken on the task of re-doing our 31QBH interior. My questions are if any of you have this model and or are familiar with them whatís the inís and outs? I bought it from the second owner didnít get any ďtrainingĒ or anything. Left it winterized as I knew I wouldnít be using it immediately. So I guess this is a data call for 31qbh owners asking the ins and outs of the unit.

flynn78us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:12 AM   #2

Redoing is a very broad term and covers allot of ground. You might want to narrow things down a little so folks can give you good answers.

2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:54 AM   #3

Roger makes sense, we pulled all the carpet and Linoleum from the living/kitchen and rear bunk house. Gonna paint the cabinets removed the dinette and going to do a booth on the rear side of the slide and free standing chairs on the front/truck side. Changed the old purple cloth and floral prints out for a black futon. Other then that we are leaving the equipment the same gonna do the master and bathroom at a later time. Want to in yellow the sink and tub. Just a little rehab.

Tags
cat, wildcat