Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2016, 04:26 PM   #1

344QB slideout

I have a 2013 344QB and replaced the self resetting breakers once when slideouts were stopping and starting again while pulling in. a few weeks later I was pulling in slide and the last slide was about 10 inches from being in when the motor stopped. Now I hit the switch, even after manual override activated and nothing happens, no sound from motor either. All fuses and breakers are good. Any ideas? Also could someone photograph where their white auxiliary switch next to pump connects? one little wire just came off and I don't know where the little red wire reattaches, thanks.

Husky 16K slider hitch.

New Trailer 2013 Wildcat 344QB Touring Edition with angled master bed.
Greenshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:06 PM   #2

Hope this helps
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0822.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	355.0 KB
ID:	105553  
k52412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:08 PM   #3

Thank you for the reply. I have figured it out though. I love the help on here and the people that give it. I had replaced one of the self resetting circuit breakers by the pump that had gone bad (it made my slides stop while retracting every 5 seconds or so and took 15 seconds to "click" to continue retraction). I forgot I replaced it with a manual reset breaker, lol. After days of figurin' and wire chasing, I remembered and just pushed the little black tab on the breaker. Bam all fixed, lol

Husky 16K slider hitch.

New Trailer 2013 Wildcat 344QB Touring Edition with angled master bed.
Greenshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:52 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by k52412 View Post
Hope this helps
I have a 2015 344QB and have not seeen this auxilary switch, can you please let me know where it is and what it operates?:
Reng8d is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide, slide out