Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2015, 09:58 AM   #1
Newbie.

Crack in fibreglass at main bedroom slide

Last year, a small crack appeared at bottom left corner where Main Bedroom slide meets the wall on our 2013 Wildcat 344 QB. Dealer sent a fibreglass repairman over to my house and fixed it right in the yard. The job he did was incredible, i had zero idea where the original crack was located.

Just took camper out of winter warehouse storage and see that the crack has returned. Dealer asked me to email Wildcat Factory to see what the next step is. Bryan from warranty was super fast getting back to me and informed me that he would get back to me asap.

I am not here to complain about anything as the people at my dealer and the people at wildcat have been fantastic with my camper issues. I am wondering if others have had this issue and what I could do to try and prevent it from happening in the future? The camper is mint, waxed to a gleam, never cooked in , and I would like to keep her.
/Users/montesteeves/Desktop/IMG_0152.JPG

Tags
bed, bedroom slide, roo, slide