Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2015, 02:48 PM   #1

Hitch height on Wildcat Maxx?

I was wondering if someone could give me the hitch height on a Wildcat Maxx travel trailer when sitting level? I just bought a 26bhs last night and need to buy a hitch. The problem is my pickup is lifted, so I don't know how big of a drop I need.
Tonkatoy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:39 PM   #2

Hello, we have a 2015 28RKX but almost bought the trailer you have. I think it should be close but ours is 23 1/4" from the ground to the lip of the trailers hitch. While it's not quite fall here yet our trailer is parked level so it should give a good ideas in your estimates.
Tdbrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:50 PM   #3

I meant SPRING! not fall

It isn't quite spring here yet although warming fast, so this is actually a recent reply not from last fall before you'd even asked the question!!
Tdbrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:45 PM   #4

Lol! Thanks for the reply. If everything goes well, I'll be able to pick the trailer up tomorrow. I haven't decided yet which WD hitch I want to buy, so for now I am borrowing my parents eaz-lift setup to get the trailer home. The hitch is setup to have the top of the ball at 24", so I should be good to go. Once again, thanks for the info!
Tonkatoy77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, hitch, wildcat