Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2020, 01:50 AM   #1
Jukebox

Loveseat/Sleeper

I bought a used 2014 wildcat 293REX. It has the factory loveseat sleeper, upon unfolding the loveseat into the sleeper I noticed the mattress is missing and the sleeper is not that long. Can someone please send me pictures of your loveseat sleeper in your wildcat? I would greatly appreciate it. I need to figure out what goes on the sleeper when itís unfolded to make it a bed.
Jukebox64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 03:48 AM   #2
Jukebox

No one has a pic or information on their loveseat/fold out bed in their Wildcat??
Old 08-22-2020, 04:53 AM   #3

If yours is anything like the one that came in out 2014 Avenger the mattress(for lack of a better word) was only 4" thick. Never did lay out would not lay flat and had no support. I'm guessing you need it to support the seat cushions on the loveseat because that's all ours did. I'm 5'9" and yes I was too tall for the bed.
Old 08-24-2020, 11:14 AM   #4

Iíve got aní04 Wildcat and our sofa/sleeper is just that: I lift and pull out the seat area and as it slides forward, the back drops level to form the (short)bed. No mattress
Chardagha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 06:48 PM   #5

2014 Wildcat Maxx sleeper/sofa......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukebox64 View Post
I bought a used 2014 wildcat 293REX. It has the factory loveseat sleeper, upon unfolding the loveseat into the sleeper I noticed the mattress is missing and the sleeper is not that long. Can someone please send me pictures of your loveseat sleeper in your wildcat? I would greatly appreciate it. I need to figure out what goes on the sleeper when itís unfolded to make it a bed.
We purchased a "gently used" 2014 Wildcat Maxx 28RK trailer yesterday and it too came with a love seat "sleeper". The mattress that came with the sleeper is apparently "a blow up mattress" and was found stored in the drawer below the sofa sleeper. Have yet to test it to see it properly set up....thought this to be a bit odd!! We may consider purchasing a foam top and store it somewhere...? in the RV as a blow up does not appeal to us. Unsure if this is the original configuration......
Squeezles1 is offline   Reply With Quote