Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2019, 01:04 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 4
Need to replace mid jack 383MB

2018 Wildcat 383MB. Mid Jack had an unfortunate runin with the ground and needs to be replaced. I can do it myself but there is more than one type on the web, and mine has no part number. The dealership has been no help at all. Thought I would ask here just to see if anyone knew anything.

sgellis13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:24 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 665
if the dealer is worth a crap they can find out from FR what system you have and sell you a replacement. FR has records of what systems and fixtures were used in each unit, they're just being lazy or don't care. Try another FR dealer or authorized repair shop. We have a local RV store, they don't sell RV's just parts, repairs, etc. like CW used to be. He can do FR warranty work and get parts. I screwed up the large front access door and had to replace it, it had a FR parts sticker on it with all the Lippert numbers, etc. but he had me get the VIN info. so he could confirm I got the right one. Received an exact replacement. It wasn't cheap doing it that way but it was right.
nayther is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.