Old 03-08-2017, 12:32 PM   #1

Outstanding company

Last August I went to my first FROG rally in Goshen. I had a couple of issues on my 2014 317RL that I really didn't expect to get any help with but a couple of friends were going so we decided to go along. I did set up some minor repairs and adjustment with one of the slides that my dealer couldn't seem to figure out. While the techs were working on the problems I had they added several other items that I didn't even think about. They also found a major issue with the big slide and decided it would have to go to the factory for repair. Even though the unit was out of warranty they graciously agreed that if I dropped the unit off they would deliver it back to Colorado for me. When I was uncovering the unit last week I noticed two marks that looked like cuts in the rubber roof. I called Dan the warranty manager and left a message asking for some information on this. He called back and explained that noted in his files when they were done repairing the unit they inspected the rest of the rig and found the two tears in the roof. They had a company come in and repair the damage at no charge to me. While I was talking to him I could view in my mind a beautiful ACE campground in Iowa we had stayed at that had a large limb that was right over the roof of the trailer. I am almost sure this is where the damage occurred. The point to this long thread is that I was completely impressed with what Forrest River put out at the rally and then the outstanding service Wildcat did for me on my trailer. Great company. I would buy from them again.

Old 03-08-2017, 02:48 PM   #2
Site Team

Although my gray matter has turned a whitish shade of pale, I remember talking with you about this at Goshen. We were close to you in The Grove in our Wildcat unless I have you confused with someone else. At first we were afraid you would have to tow back to CO and return to IN in the fall. Good report!
When we got home to Texas, FR installed 3 slide out toppers free of charge because of a bedroom slide leak no one had been able to fix. We're happy, too!

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 = 26; booked = 42
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:15 AM   #3

Mr. Dan, You are correct, we did talk at Goshen. We had a Rockwood before this one. It had to go back to the factory for a slide floor that had given up. Same kind of treatment with them as well. It would be great if we never had any issues but I am thrilled with the service after the sale from Forrest River.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:57 PM   #4

It's good to hear storys like this one. We need to see more. I bought my 2002 in 2015 and We are very happy with it. Very good quality.
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote