Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #1

Wildcat - 2007 5th Wheel 27RS

I have a lot of the information from the previous owner of this unit, just purchased about 3 months ago. The owners manual is VERY vague, so it will cover all units.

Does anyone know the actual volume of the tanks in this unit? My gauge even shows a separate galley tank, but I have no idea if that's separate from the shower. The light does light up on that item, but it always shows a low reading. However, the black tank almost always shows full, except after emptying and flushing, it showed 3/4 - go figure.

Does anyone have correct info for this unit?
Sloopygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:57 AM   #2

My 09 said 50 gallons each for both gray tanks and the black tank. I acually made sure they were empty and used a 5 gallon buck and filled each one to confirm the size. It was a lot of hauling water but I knew for sure. My tanks have doe the same thing about showing full when empty....and threw some ice and a little water in the black tank before driving. With the grays....I have used Calgon soap along with some water. After about 2-4 trips of using that....it seemed to keep my sensors clean.
cpaulsen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5th wheel, cat, wheel, wildcat