Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #1

Wildcat Chris....353LS update.

A while back we made a deposit on a 353LS at All Season RV in Muskegon, MI. Well we had a family happening and had to cancel the purchase on a moments notice. The folks at All Season couldn't have been any nicer about the loss of the sale. Our Sales Associate "Amanda Logan" was the perfection of customer service. You couldn't ask for a better contact/sales person to work with.

Now fast forward a few weeks and the family situation worked out for the better. But, during this period of time the wife and I would still go to a few local dealers looking at different makes and models of 5th wheels and travel trailers. We looked at high end top of the line big money rigs. However every time we would get home and talk about what each unit had to offer we kept coming back to the 353LS with it's bath and a half floor plan. We also did discover that two other manufactures now offer that floor plan within their product line. Of course they came at a price that couldn't be justified for the cost difference.

So this last Saturday afternoon I decided that it was a good idea to jump in the truck and drive from Dallas to Muskegon, MI and take a look at the 353LS that still sat on the All Seasons RV lot just waiting for a buyer to come along. The surprised look on Amanda's face when I walked in and introduced myself was almost worth the drive itself. We did go out and view the 353LS asked a few questions, then departed back towards Texas. We told Amanda that we wanted to talk about it for a bit and would get back with here later in the day. Somewhere in central Illinois a quick phone call brought the deal to a close.

There were a few standout things that made me feel this was the correct purchase.

1. Value for the dollar.
2. Floor Plan.
3. This website and it's members.
4. Wildcat Chris....I heard through the grapevine that he had followed up on our interest in the 353LS contacting my selling dealer to see if I had any concerns. Now that is unexpected customer service from a corporate level.
5. The manner in which All Seasons RV treated me when we had to cancel the original purchase.
6. Lastly, and the most important would be Amanda, who treated us in such a fantastic way. I asked more than my share of questions, requested photos which were answered with videos in a extremely fast manner. She remained positive through out the many week long process.

Our new Wildcat should be here in time to slap a big bow on it for Christmas. We look forward to using it as often as possible and making memories as we introduce our grandkids to RVing.

After years of owning different manufactures such as Jayco, Travel Supreme, a couple of American Eagle, and National RV Pacifica coaches I am excited to own a....dare I say it....
I own a FROG!!!
A WILDCAT FROG!!!!
jonrjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #2

You drove from Dallas to Michigan? Or Missouri? Please tell me it was Missouri.
Either way, congrats!
TT 2014 Rockwood Roo 183
TV 2012 Nissan Armada
EricInColorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #3

Muskegon is in Michigan.

I like the "I decided that it was a good idea to jump in the truck and drive from Dallas to Muskegon, MI and take a look at the 353LS". Like it was 40 miles away.

Congrats on the new Wildcat.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #4

Nope, not Missouri. Even though we did pass through a corner of the state on the way up to Michigan. Logged somewhere around 2,600 miles on the truck in 4 days. It was a very educational trip. I learned that I now too old to be doing such long drives in short time.

It really didn't look that far on the map.....it was a little map by the way!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Willow View Post
Muskegon is in Michigan.

I like the "I decided that it was a good idea to jump in the truck and drive from Dallas to Muskegon, MI and take a look at the 353LS". Like it was 40 miles away.

Congrats on the new Wildcat.
Thank you for the Congrats on the Cat. The first hour of the drive was just getting clear of Dallas. Also learned that when the state of Arkansas puts out signs warning of road construction and recommends taking an alternate route, it's all ready too late to take an alternate route. It took us 2+ hours to move 10 miles. Of course it was the end of the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:19 PM   #6

Great post! So refreshing to hear positives all around. Sounds like a great dealer.

Congrats! Merry Christmas!
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:01 PM   #7
JAYCO Representative

Thank you for the kind words about the Wildcat product and sharing your experience here. Amanda at All Seasons is a Wildcat pro and is totally customer service oriented. She's been to the factory for complete training and I just did a refresher with her at the Grand Rapids show last weekend!

Thank you for your business and thank you for making that drive!
Wildcat Chris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, wildcat