Did you try operating it in manual override?
8 red flashes says that the hall effect sensor isn't being detected, so the motor may still run in override mode.
Here's what the troubleshooting manual says about manually sliding it out.
Here's a link to the manual Schwintek Troubleshooting Manual
Disengage Motors, Manually Retract Room and Travel Lock
1. Bend back wipe seal. Visually locate motor and motor retention screw. Remove the screw (Figs. 4, 5 and 7).
2. Pull the motor up until disengaged. Replace the motor retention screw to hold the motor in this position (Fig. 6).
3. Repeat this process for both sides of the slide room.
4. Push or pull room back in to the opening while keeping the sides relatively even.
5. The room must be travel locked to keep room in place for road travel.