So far, these are my issues with the Wildcat 28BH we bought new in 2017.
1. Leaking Black water flush system which the dealer did not fix, they actually were looking at the wrong end of the black tank.
2. Blow out on one of the OEM (Towmaster) tires which caused $3200 in damage.
3. Air conditioner would lock up and not cool (dealer had no clue what to do)
4. Furnace is not blowing correctly in the bedroom and bath as well as the vent under the steps leading to bedroom and bath. (haven't had the heart to carry to dealer yet)
5. Cable connection to bedroom not working and the satellite connectors not working at any outlit.(same deal, no desire to go to dealer)
So, all that being said, if you can live with poor quality and craftsmanship and be prepared to repair yourself............happy camping.