Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2017, 08:56 PM   #1

2017 HG 368RLBHK Serious Issues

Rolled off assembly line 2/13 and i took delivery 2/24. Have made two trips for a total of 9 days. Love the layout but not sure about the quality. Here's why:

1st trip:

All good, got home opened kitchen slide and linoleum ripped in front of stove. Dealer found nails holding carpet down in slide came through bottom of slide and caught linoleum and carpet.

2nd trip:

1: Bedroom ac fan set on low is supposed to run at all times (compressor running or not), mine shuts off with compressor after tstat temp reached.

2: Microwave quit working.

3: Wife opened drivers side closet door and noticed it dragging on the inside wall panel. Further investigation revealed the panel had bowed to the point of pulling through the staples. The panel on the back wall of the closet (same side) was even WORSE. Appears the nose is flexing once its hitched to truck and landing gear raised.

3: Debris must have been on floor prior to installing linoleum. Several pieces of the debris are starting to come through the linoleum after being walked on.

Not sure how these issues will be addressed yet.
gpaw56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:53 PM   #2

Did you take it back to the dealer? Or better yet tell the dealer to come get it/ fix it ?

2017 Heritage Glen 368RLHBK Limited
2017 Ram 3500 4x4 Crew, 6.7 Cummins
m35a2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:19 AM   #3

Haven't taken to dealer yet. Been doing a couple of trips a month, but have made arrangements with dealer for first of June.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:27 AM   #4

stay on top of them and make sure everything is fixed before your warranty is up.

I also had the screws in the slideout scratch my linoleum. Luckily the dealer was able to bring in someone that fixed it with some sort of color match resin or something. It looks very good now so I was pleased.

With yours having stuff under the linoleum they might need to cut it out and put in new sections??? You'll never be able to replace it all since it was put down before the trailer was built.

Do you have the faux wood floor look? Maybe they could cut out "individual boards" and put in new sections to give it a seamless look.

But in the end, just let them figure out how to make it look right. And make sure its done this year.
mkosu04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:01 PM   #5

It does have the faux floor. Dealer going to replace two boards and glue patch and seams. Going on 6 day trip next week and will be taking to dealer sometime after that. I didn't buy from dealer I am taking to but they have been very helpful and more than happy to repair. (Moix RV Supercenter in Conway Arkansas).