Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-07-2017, 01:49 PM   #1

2018 27 rei

We are one month in with our 2018 27REI and I must say that everyday I am more and more disappointed with the quality of this camper. Cabinets falling apart, refrigerator not properly secured, sofa mounted crooked, a shower floor that is just waiting too crack, trim pieces coming unglued...etc. all the while there's a giant assembled in the USA sticker on the outside. Our previous wildwood lasted us 14 years and just seemed more substantial in craftsmanship. Anyone else having this experience?
cuzisayso2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:33 PM   #2

You will find many Wildwood owners have similar issues. Quality and finish wise our 2016 is the worst camper I have owned. The market is hot and they are building them as fast as possible before people catch on...
Old 08-21-2017, 04:35 PM   #3

We also have a 2018 and it's been back to the dealership 4 times and going back again. It's really bad on how quick they put this thing together. I feel that forest river should do something about it. Instead the dealer loves it cause they just charge forest river because it's under warranty. Take it to the dealer make a detailed list of what you want fixed. And make sure you walk through it with the dealer cause wow they do crappy work.
JordanP is offline   Reply With Quote