Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2016, 05:34 PM   #1

Smile Anybody own a Wilwood X-Lite 254RLXL ??

Im looking for a travel trailer for my wife and I and I am kinda liking this floor plan. I haven't personally looked at one yet but planning to do so soon. My question is do any of you have one of these and how do u like it?? I like having the 2 recliner seats in the back with the large window in stead of a couch. let me know please and thank you for your time.
Specialk81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 05:05 PM   #2

My wife & I looked at that same tt today & loved it. Originally we been looking at the Salem 27RKSS but it is longer & heavier. This Wildwood lite fits us much better. Our plan is to talk to the Salem dealer about their version, compare prices, & then buy one this week. Been waiting for weeks to make up our minds, but after seeing the Wildwood I think we have a winner. Note: the one we looked at didn't have an oven or dome in shower. Quoted $750 to install both.
95tigeralum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:51 PM   #3

Love our Forest River 254rlxl

Bought ours in July 2017 new off the lot. We love it. We did get all the extra's. Remote controller for slide out , awning and stabilizer jacks. We added the slide topper and vent covers extra. My husband built shelves in the pantry. You cannot get the 1st recliner out all the way because it isn't a wallhugger but that one is mine and I am ok with it. Pots and pans go in the drawer under the dinette which is nice but heavy without help. Our slide has quit working 3 out of 4 trips. We were lucky enough to round up help to get it closed. It is in the shop now for the 3rd time. If they
can get this one kink fixed we will be very very happy. I love my Trailer. Be sure to get the extended warranty. Good Sam has the best prices. Good Luck...::
gwj123 is offline   Reply With Quote