Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
inverter for wildwood 19'

I need to change out inverter ...have misplaced owners manual. Does anyone know what size to buy?

wonderingvolunteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
TURBS's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,484
Don't you mean converter? An invertor takes 12 volts and turns it into 110 . A converter takes 110 volts and turns it into 12 v

All the specs you need are on the converter you currently have.

If your not sure if you have an invertor or converter you may want to have someone that has replaced one before do it for you.

Don't get me wrong but I just want to make sure you know what Ur doing.

Whats wrong with your current one?

TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Posts: 2,381
Assuming you mean the converter, open the cover, read the manufacturer and model number on the label, and check their website, or post back here with the name and numbers. You gave us trailer, but not year, and not all trailers all equal, based on options.

I'll also ask, why do you need to change it? What problem do you have?
2012 Ford F250 ext. Cab 4x4
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
2008 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic

2008 Work and Play 18LT
LadyWindrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 AM.