Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-18-2017, 07:47 PM   #1

Question Opinions on 2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 300BH

I am looking a purchasing an used 2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 300BH. It seems to have the space and features I am after. Has anyone had any issues with this model? How is the fit and finish? Any quality issues?

Any practical experiences or advice is appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

d1
defiant0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 06:03 PM   #2

Question

...and a followup question. Will my 2013 Ford F150 Ecoboost SuperCrew 6.5 bed with heavy duty tow package tow this 8200 lb beast without any major issues?

Thank you in advance for any advice or testamonials.

d1
defiant0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:48 PM   #3

I've a 2015 286 RL. My experience with Heritage Glen is they're pretty cheap on fit & finish. As you are buying this used, what up grades as the first owner done? I've loaded up on my improvements because we're planning to keep this rig for many years. Our major decision to buy our rig was the floor plan. As a remodeling contractor, I knew that many of the deficiencies my wife saw could be corrected. Still we dumped at least another $2k into a brand new rig to meet our needs. The wife is now wanting to sell the leather recliners & get cloth????
Camper Al is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2014, wildwood