Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-05-2019, 06:49 PM   #1

Receiver location

Hello Can anyone tell me where the receiver is located in my 22017 Wildwood 27REIS. I need to access it to program my new remote. Thanks
Rogerb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:40 AM   #2

Receiver location

Hello Can anyone tell me where the receiver for the remote control on my 2017 Wildwood 27 REIS is located? It is for the remote control that operates the slides, awnings and stabilizer jacks. Thank you
Old 11-06-2019, 10:55 AM   #3
Site Team

I have a Salem REI listed and it says that the remote receiver is under the bathroom sink behind an access panel.

I also have a 2017 Wildwood with no model number listed as "Under Breaker Box & Converter behind an access panel"

I have a few more listed, but those are the likely candidates for your unit. If you don't find it in those places let me know and I'll give you a few more places to look.
Old 11-06-2019, 11:23 AM   #4
Site Team

A 22017 doesn't have a remote receiver, It uses bio-junctions and particulate emitters to operate the onboard systems. You may need to power up the warp core briefly to energize the emitters and kick start the bio-junctions.

I answered this in your other thread. Maybe you can have one of the moderators merge the threads or just delete this one.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:15 PM   #5

[QUOTE=Bama Rambler;2216803]A 22017 doesn't have a remote receiver, It uses bio-junctions and particulate emitters to operate the onboard systems. You may need to power up the warp core briefly to energize the emitters and kick start the bio-junctions.

I answered this in your other thread. Maybe you can have one of the moderators merge the threads or just delete this one.[ Ok thanks now can u tell me what the warp core is
Old 11-06-2019, 12:16 PM   #6

Receiver location

Ok thanks now can u tell me what the warp core is? Thanks again
Old 11-06-2019, 02:10 PM   #7
Site Team

I was just being facetious because of the extra 2 you added to the year [22017 instead of 2017].

The warp core is going to be between the nacelles. Come to think of it, you may be low on dilithium crystals.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:56 PM   #8

Receiver locatio

Hello Bama Rambler
I guess being facetious is the same as being a JACKASS. When I ask for help I would appreciate people being courteous and helpful not a JACKASS. Thanks for your other post I will check out the areas you suggested and let you know what I find out. Thanks again.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:45 PM   #9

Wow! Tough crowd!
mxtreme30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:55 AM   #10
Site Team

Dude, Chill.

I was as helpful as I could be in the first thread (this one now that they've been merged). I was just making fun in the duplicate thread because I figured it would get deleted or at least merged (which it did). No need to get all huffy.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:51 PM   #11

Hello Bama Rambler l found the receiver under the bathroom sink as u said. Thank you for the info. My post about the help was said because I have had other people who were complete Jackass’s and I will apologize but I hate it when people act like that. I would not do that. Maybe I don’t have much humor in me but I do appreciate the help u have provided so far. With that being said I now need more help if u r still talking to me. I found the receiver and programmed the remote to the receiver but now find that the functions on the remote don’t match the actual functions. Any help would be appreciated if u r still talking to me.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:15 AM   #12
Site Team

Oh yeah, I'm still here. I learned long ago that sometimes one person's attempt at humor doesn't transmit well over the internet. I didn't take it too personally. Just figured you were frustrated.

Now on to the problem.
lets walk through a couple of things.
1) Is the new remote the same as the old remote?

2) Can you list the functions that the receiver are controlling? (Slide, awning, etc.)

3) Can you list the functions that the remote is controlling (or thinks it's controlling)?

4) Can you cross-reference the functions that the remote thinks it's controlling with the functions that it's actually controlling? (Remote - Awning = Actual - Slide, etc.)
Old 11-12-2019, 04:20 PM   #13

Receiver location

Hello Bama Rambler
I haven't had a chance to get back to my remote issue but when I do I will get back with you for more help. Thanks

Tags
cat, location