Old 05-02-2020, 09:54 AM   #1

Slide out doesnít open on 230BHXL

We have a wildwood x-lite 230 bhxl. Itís a 2016. Took cover off. Found mouse poop. Caught a mouse. Went to open slide so we could start cleaning. Pushed the switch on the panel by the door. Nothing. No sound that the motor is working. Nothing. Light switch on the panel works. Awning switch works. Canít check fuse because the brilliant design has the fuse box inaccessible when the slide is closed.
How can I manually open this slide? Iím hooked up to electric. Battery is fully charged.
Any suggestions?

Donít know if this has to do with mouse. Sitting all winter or something else.

mlrxaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 01:39 PM   #2
Site Team

First it would help to know which slide system it is. Schwintek, Lippert? Should have paperwork on it included with the owners manual packet.

2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 07:00 AM   #3

I have the same 2016 230 BHXL and it is a Schwintek slide. The first thing to try is their is a manual over-ride on that control box under the slide. I am pretty sure I have posted some links previously that I will have to see if I can dig up, but I can say even without posting those there is a wealth of info on the Schwintek system on YouTube.

Couple other things to note. I can't remember for sure, but the fuse for this might be on the panel under the front of the bottom bunk so you may want to check that. Worst case if you need to manually push out the slide that involves having to slide down the bulb seal and remove a screw for the motor and then sliding the motor down to disengage it from the rail.
Fargo, ND
Hekdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no noise slide switch, no power to slide switch, slide, slide out