Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2016, 10:45 AM   #1

Water Heater - Heritage Glen 29BH

Hello there, I am new to owning such a sweet rig. I just purchased a few weeks ago from a dealer and need to get the hot water up and running. At the walkthrough, I wasn't told how to locate the plumbing so that I can switch the diverter to on. The system was winterized, and I have all the antifreeze out. Simple question is, where is the tank located so that I can turn it on?

Thanks in advance. Normally I can find any answer somewhere on Youtube, but this one is driving me crazy!
Brannonchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:48 AM   #2
Site Team

Howdy and welcome to the forums.

If you have a Suburban water heater this FAQ may help, including what the water heater access door looks like on the outside of your RV as well as the winterizing bypass valves:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ore-36197.html

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:52 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannonchurch View Post
Hello there, I am new to owning such a sweet rig. I just purchased a few weeks ago from a dealer and need to get the hot water up and running. At the walkthrough, I wasn't told how to locate the plumbing so that I can switch the diverter to on. The system was winterized, and I have all the antifreeze out. Simple question is, where is the tank located so that I can turn it on?

Thanks in advance. Normally I can find any answer somewhere on Youtube, but this one is driving me crazy!
STOP!! Do NOT turn on any Elect SWITCH before filling W/H tank with water! Youroo!!
Old 04-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #4

Anyone else with a 29BH? I am assuming the tank is under the bottom right bunk bed.
Brannonchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:07 AM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannonchurch View Post
Anyone else with a 29BH? I am assuming the tank is under the bottom right bunk bed.
Brannonchurch, if you locate the water heater access door from outside the RV, then you should be able to figure out where your tank is on the inside, as explained in the link I posted for you?

Also I need to move this thread, as it's in the subsection for asking questions about the website. Do you want me to move it to the Wildwood/heritage glen subsection, or maybe the water heater subsection?

The Wildwood section may get more model specific answers for you.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
heater, water, water heater