Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-28-2017, 12:44 PM   #1

Wildwood 27REIS - Reviews

We just sold our vintage Airstream and are thinking about purchasing something a little more reasonably priced than a newer AS.

We are interested in the Wildwood 27REIS (I like the island feature in the kitchen) and I would like to know if anyone can tell me what you like about it. Pros vs cons? It's just my husband and I so the space seems like a good fit for us.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Annie K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 03:46 PM   #2

We purchased ours last year in October so we really didn't get much use out of it. We live in Pa and have it on a seasonal site so that's why. As far as room there's plenty for my wife and I. Lots of storage. Cabinets and drawers are real wood. My wife is not much of a island person herself but with slides on both sides it does make a difference. Plenty of room in the bathroom and shower. Bedroom is roomy. Don't really hear much outside noise. Very well insulated. I could do without that little trap door that leads into the storage compartment but that's us. Other people might find use for it. We keep our chairs,toolbox and fishing supplies under there. My wife does like the blinds. They are easy to pull up and down and easy to clean. Two awnings are nice. They give you plenty of room for shade but when it rains it still comes in between them so it gets the deck wet. I'm just use to our other camper which had one 22 foot awning so it takes a little getting used to. I guess with auto awnings anymore they really can't make them long. My wife does like the ease of putting it out and rolling it back up especially when I'm not there and they are easy to tilt for rain so it doesn't accumulate on the awning itself. Plenty of window light and plenty of night time lighting as well.
mykie64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wildwood