Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2019, 10:00 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 17
Wildwood 28dbud cabinet

So, where would I go to order a new drawer face? I have a wildwood 28dbud that has a pull out drawer under the dinette. I would like to order a new face (style) for this drawer. Don't have a clue where to look for these. Thanks in advance

John77lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:12 AM   #2
Senior Member
SeaDog's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Idaho
Posts: 7,243
Pull the drawer and take it to a cabinet maker have a new face installed.
Retired Navy
Jake my sidekick (yellow Lab) 10/04 - 05/20
2017 RAM 2500 CC 4X4 Cummins Diesel
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 AM.