Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-24-2020, 03:24 PM   #1

2021 26FKBS help in buying

we are trying to buy a 2021 FKBS from our local dealer. Problem is we cant find out what the dark color the couches and dinette, etc... look like. At the dealer we saw a RV in stock that had a lighter color looks like sand or real light gray. She wants the darker color so dirt doesn't show and we have two small Boston's. Did the color change from the 2020 model. I asked the dealer if he had any other models or styles showing the color scheme but he said no. In the brochure it says Diamond Sofa, chairs and dinette cushions (leather appearance) (levi chocolate). We are upgrading from our Micro lite 2504S. can any one post pictures? Thank you !!!
Fleaglefixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 05:21 PM   #2

I ran into the same problem with our special order, the colors appear the same, just the name changed. What I did was a search on YouTube and watched the most recent uploads, which are typically done be dealers. That might be your best bet to see what the new ones are looking like.

2021 Cedar Creek Cottage 40CRS

Victron MultiPlus-II 12/3000/120-50 Solar installation
SacRV is offline   Reply With Quote