Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2022, 03:19 PM   #1

2021 Flagstaff 26FKBS Coaxial Wiring Diagram

We use to have Dish Network, but no longer have the service. Stayed at an RV park last week with cable, TV works fine on cable. Tried to see if we could pick up any local channels via antenna, first time trying this with this RV. Went to menu, chose antenna, auto scan. No luck. Pulled the cable cover plates off and viewed the connections all were tight.
Emailed Forest River customer service, sent him a pic of the set up and we discussed options. Has anyone else experienced any issues with this.
We store the RV several miles away, so was not able to experiment what the rep was suggesting. My thinking is that some of the coax cables are in the wrong place. Open to any suggestions for help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Flagstaff Cable Con 1.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	270789  
Crosby Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 07:35 AM   #2

You are leaving out some valuable information that will help with an answer. Did you have the antenna booster on? Was the cable from the campground disconnected? I see in the picture the booster is off. The problem solving is just guessing if you won't go to the rig to test things. JMHO
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 10:07 AM   #3

Response to Sea Dog

Sea Dog,
Thanks for the response. Yes the antenna power booster was on when I tried the scan. One of the things that I did not figure out was where the cable came from that connected into the front of the coaxial plate.
I did have limited tools with me, but will have testing equipment when I go back.
Thanks for the response.
Crosby Dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021, coax, diagram, flagstaff, ram, wiring