Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2023, 01:55 PM   #1

Dinette mod in my E-Pro 19FD

Single Joe traveler. My E-Pro 19FD layout is real close to ideal for my needs. One mod I would like to make is to utilize the 1/2 of the dinette I don't use.

The side under the TV. That whole volume from seat level to back cushion, hallway to wall of camper is useless for me. I will never sit on that side of the dinette. Box is framed in aluminum under the seat cushion.

I guess I could do some simple storage using bins, etc. Just was curious if anyone did anything more elaborate. Can't use the space under the seat, that contains the water heater.
breeves2245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 06:41 PM   #2

Some people do use the space under the seat by putting a 'tunnel' over the heating duct thereby making a shelf. Good hidden spot for important documents. There's a YouTube video showing it somewhere. Other than that, anything I've tried to come up with for using that side of the dinette would just be an eyesore.
Old 05-13-2023, 07:23 AM   #3

I’m confused, the TV side of the dinette seat has the hot water tank access panel. Your very restricted with what you can do to that side as you need access to the heater, water pump.

2019 F150 Extended Cab, STX, 2.7l, 4WD
2021 Flagstaff E-Pro 19 FD
mcbridek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 03:09 PM   #4

I use the back cushion to fill the empty space at the head of the murphy bed and behind the sofa during the day, put the seat cushion upright under the tv, and store my tools on the exposed plywood of the seat.

Tags
dinette