Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-20-2013, 09:44 AM   #1

How do you like your living area Fantastic Vent Ceiling fan?

I had the subject fan (model 6600 R) installed at Camping World yesterday, taking advantage of their $29.95 installation sale. As expected the final cost was not $29.95 plus tax in my case as 2 tubes of Dicor and $7.50 in 'supplies'. l didn't mind the $62.00 final total though since the service was great and they were responsible for tapping into the light not too far away. At that price better to get to people with more experience to do the installation.

Anyway, the fan was installed in my rear living room where it would be nice to have a ceiling fan to provide more air flow and to provide extra exhaust capacity in the main living area of the trailer.

We got the one with the automated operation and the remote control for the short DW. We already have the one that came with the RV in the bathroom (exhaust only), and were impressed with the product. I will be getting the UltraBeeze vent cover to prevent any wind buffeting on the open lid.

For those who have installed one in the living area as I have, how do you find it working out for you?
2010 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3L | K&N filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
Wmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #2

Guess none of the 64 viewers have done this upgrade. So far well worth it, and those on the Trailer Life / RVnet forums all love it.
2010 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3L | K&N filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
Wmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #3

Have been using mine for over a year and love it!
chiefly1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan, vent