Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2020, 04:26 PM   #21

@ole_blue: finally decided to take apart the gas range to find out the model.
Here it is:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200915_092025.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	403.5 KB
ID:	239625  
mshakhmaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 04:36 PM   #22

We camped for 8 nights straight - visited 5 states on our road trip to waterfalls and caves.
Results:
- water pump sucks air from somewhere, cannot have a solid flow from fresh tank . Once I even got hot water in my cold faucet - so something isn't right, obviously. However, the pump stops at some point when all faucets are shut off - as if the pressure is normalized eventually.
Also, this known issue with dripping water from winterizing hose connector is annoying. I followed the recipe posted in another thread multiple times. It only helps until next day when we setup on a new campground. I am afraid the air in the system is just another symptom.
- bathroom roof fan stopped working. It turns on for a second and goes off. Looks like a broken circuit board.
- drawers under dinette are also flimsy. After we packed for a week, the bottoms fell off. I used wide cap screws instead of factory staples to reassemble it.
- skyranger wifi extender is also unreliable. Keeps disconnecting, and rebooting. I also discovered it doesn't support 5GHz. What a shame!
Old 09-20-2020, 05:26 PM   #23

You can try putting a hose in the city connection and running the air out then turning the hose off and running from the tank and see if it still draws air. If so then you know its not pulling air from there. Actuall try that with the antifreez port and switch the valve and run the air out then switch back and try that. If no air then the valve is leaking.

Disregard the first part. I think the pump would be pressurizing the city connection and not sucking air.
Ole_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 05:39 PM   #24

Thanks! When people say "switch the valve", is it a water heater bypass or water pump winterizing valve?
It seems like I have neither. I've read our campers have an auto-sealing valve on antifreeze port, so it's literally nothing to turn on and off.. I'm a bit confused, looks like 5th-wheelers have a better design of control panels with multiple knobs to turn
Old 09-20-2020, 08:31 PM   #25
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshakhmaykin View Post
Thanks! When people say "switch the valve", is it a water heater bypass or water pump winterizing valve?
It seems like I have neither. I've read our campers have an auto-sealing valve on antifreeze port, so it's literally nothing to turn on and off.. I'm a bit confused, looks like 5th-wheelers have a better design of control panels with multiple knobs to turn
Your Flagstaff definitely has water heater bypass valves. Not sure about a winterizing valve.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 08:45 PM   #26

The valve on ours is located behind the panel in the lower cabinet door on the pantry wall. Shares the same wall as the bathroom. Has the filter housing in it. Heck it might even be partially turned causingbthe issue. These come winterized and the dealer is suppose to clear that out.
Ole_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 05:11 AM   #27

New owners Confused owners

Hello everyone!

First time owners/campers here. To say we are green is a gross understatement. Alot of trial and error has been going on! Here is a question for the group.

This morning all our outlets shut off. Just the outlets.( fridge worked, microwave, ect) it took us a few min to find the GFCI master outlet and attempted to reset it. It wouldn't reset, so after a few Google searches we turned the inverter off and back on. This worked and we reset the GFCI. However all day the outlets have been shutting off and we are have to turn the inverter off and on. The only things plugged in right now.is the TV, a phone charger or 2 and a noise maker for our baby. Anyone have any ideas what may be going on? (The electric water heater has been on as well)
Khmcelveen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 10:29 AM   #28

Sounds to me its a bad GCFI in the bathroom.
kbirkenfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 10:37 AM   #29

I'd turn off the electric water heater and run it on propane. It's best to leave the water heater off until just before you need it.
Sounds like you've got an overload somewhere or water intrusion that's tripping the GFI.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:46 PM   #30
Novice Travel Trailer Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshakhmaykin View Post
Oh gosh, thanks again for the tip, I'll check it.

What year is your camper? Yes, FR support responds to emails, I've got a ceiling panel ordered via them. Also, they kindly explained to me why my fridge isn't covered by 2-year warranty anymore - since I'm not the original buyer

And speaking of the fridge - I had to replace it too, it was smelling ammonia that indicated the leak of the agent.

Sigh, if I only knew I should have looked underneath for the inverter. But I'm not removing it again, kinda heavy-lifting experience

Will see what they respond, got a confirmation email already.

As of the tray - forgot to add another photo. Attaching now.

The picture you posted is different. It has mounting holes on the sides, but my tray has them under.

What model is this? Year? Nice pull-out.

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS Travel Trailer
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ
benchmarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 01:15 AM   #31

Can anyone provide me with the coupler height(ground to bottom of coupler) waiting on 2021 25BRDS, need to get appropriate hitch. I have gotten multiple numbers, it has off road package but not sure if that effects coupler height. Someone from flagstaff told me 26.51 inches, seems high, another told me 19 inches. Also was told need a 2 5/16 hitch ball, can anyone please verify? Thanks
Jrd2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lite