Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
Wanna Be Camper

Question about the V-Lite 30WRLS

Well as I sit waiting for the new 30WRLS to arrive I have been pondering the power distribution in the trailer. Our old Edgewater had a 12V outlet by the TV to connect an inverter into for dry camping tv time. That is one thing I never noticed on the V-Lite when we went through it. So the question, is there a 12v outlet by the TV anywhere and if not is there one anywhere in the trailer?

Thanks

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #2

Unfortunately no 12 volt outlet. The unit does have an inverter installed under the refridgerator and haven't figured out what is powered by it. We just purchased our V-Lite and still getting familar with everything. We I could be better help. All I know is what I stated above.
Boondoggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Wanna Be Camper

Thanks,

That is the AC to DC converter under the fridge. I found where the 12v outlet should be. The cable and sat jacks under the TV has a button to turn on the TV antenna amp. The outlet should be on that panel but because it has 2 coax jacks we don't get the 12v outlet. I ordered a 12v outlet off Ebay today and will install it beside the media panel and just jump the power from the amplifier/coax panel the way it would normally be. It will look nice and factory when completed in a week or so.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flagstaff