Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #1

Slid out problem

I can not extend out my slid out on my Flagstaff 26rlss.no noise at all when pressing the toggle switch. I have checked the fuses and the inline fuse from the battery. Power awning works. Trailer is slightly out of level. HELP The trailer is one week old and worked fine 5 days ago.
cmontet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #2

i had the circute breackers pop out on us i was dumbfonded as to what was wrong everything i knew of was ok but after talking with the service mgr at the rv dealership i bought it from he told me about the cbs mine are on the underside of the camper behinde the crossmember behind the battery the breakers were inline as soon as i found then and pressed the reset on each one it has worked great everscinc they are onlt an inch or so rectangulare and probably silver in color you will need a flash lite to find and see them hope it works out for you
j2detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #3

I found the inline fuse from the battery , but I don't see any reset breakers under the trailer. Any suggestions.

Thanks
Old 01-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #4

Inline 30 amp fuse was blown. Looks like that fuse controls the 12V power to slide out. Going to WallyWorld to pick up a case of fuses (lol)

Thanks for the help.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #5
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmontet View Post
Inline 30 amp fuse was blown. Looks like that fuse controls the 12V power to slide out. Going to WallyWorld to pick up a case of fuses (lol)

Thanks for the help.
I also "bought a case"; but as soon as I spotted an "automatic resetting 30 amp fuse" at the AutoZone, I bought 4 immediately. I now have them installed on my:

5th wheel landing gear
Left Main Slide
Right Main Slide
Rear stabilizers.

The first three were so hard to get to that changing them was critical in my opinion and they should have come that way from the factory. You hear that FR? Also any of the ones behind the Power Center (there are 3 there in my camper) should also be autoresetters.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:10 AM   #6

Lou. Godd information the the autosetting fuses. I will be picking some up this week. Larry.
Michigan-traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:12 AM   #7

Sorry about the spelling, should have re-read before posting.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:41 AM   #8

Lou. I am having difficulty locating the Automatic resetting fuses in my area. Do you have a brand and part number? Thanks, Larry.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #9

Hey Guys!
Thank you we have a new 2012 had it for 2 weeks in the driveway, not even on our first trip and the slide out just quit working. We were on our way to the dealer for service instead of our first trip in the Flagstaff 18RK until I read your blogs.. Thank you it was a blown fuse in the CBS or whatever..I am the wife and did the blog research but my husband is on his way for a new fuse.
Thank you
Wyndi & Ron
Flaggstaff Micro-lite 18RK
RonandWyndi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #10

I don't think it's a good idea to put auto-blownin fuses in line.... if a fuse is installed a 2nd time I'd try to find why.... There is always a reason for fuses going out... that problem should be corrected...
diegro is offline   Reply With Quote