Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2019, 12:35 AM   #1
Novice Travel Trailer Guy

Water tank micro lite trailers

25 BRDS fresh water tank. I know all the other horror stories on various trailers, just looking to see if there are stories pertaining to this specific trailer. Damage/break tank while full and driving. Any?

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS Travel Trailer
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ
benchmarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:44 PM   #2

No issues with ours. It was full of water from the dealer when we left after buying ours last year. Drove different times (2 hours there 2 hours back) We never refilled it though once it was empty. Usually were hooked up to water so no need. It did come in handy once when I accidentally booked a site with only electric.

Not a lot of experience other than that. After hearing other people's horror stories I'm a bit skeptical of driving with it full now too, but to be fair I haven't had any issues. It's nice having the belly enclosed, but the bad part is you can't just look up underneath it for issues either.
lownote2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lite, tank, trailer, water, water tank