Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #1

Question 188 ETC slide out problem

Hello and thanks in advance for helping. I own an 2010 mini lite 188 etc that has 2 slide outs. one is the kitchen area and the other is the rear sofa area. I purchased the camper new a few months ago and the slide outs worked great a couple of times until the other day when the rear sofa slide just stopped working. It doesnt do anything not even a sound so im guessing it's a fuse but i have no idea where the slide out fuses are located. Does anyone know where they are located? Thanks Al
alluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:41 PM   #2

The motor is a 12 volt unit so the fuse is somewhere in the pull out type model fuses. Make sure it is not the switch that is not the problem or disconnected. I know a few peoples that their switch was defective. Just by pass it to see if it is the case.
capucine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #3

I don't have the same trailer, but the fuses for my slide outs are in a wire right up by the battery box. Just under the front of the trailer.
Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #4

Thank you, I will check their next time I go to the RV resort where my camper is parked at for the summer.

Thanks again...
Capt. Al
alluis is offline   Reply With Quote