Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-02-2017, 09:11 PM   #21
WFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by paverdave View Post
Thanks for all the replys, alot of good suggestions to pick from.....When I get back from spring training and unload the 5th wheel and see just what I have/need to take on the roadtrip......Might just fly the wife back to Ohio and be one less problem to deal with ....Thanks for the help....Dave
Well if you don't have the wife with....then you will have a lot less stuff with you!!! We all know wives want to bring the whole house with...just in case!!
Old 02-03-2017, 10:41 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by paverdave View Post
Will be unloading old trailer, and putting the important essentials in my truck..Going to Lakeview, Ohio witch is 2,000 miles away..Worried about staying at motels with stuff in back of my truck...Curious about what other people have done from getting ripped-off or not....Not sure about renting a u-haul or not...Probably 3 or 4 nights....Rest stops won't make it....already tired...Thanks Dave..
Put a camper shell on your truck,,, if you plan to use your truck for camping you will love it !!!
Wolverine 1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 03:50 PM   #23

I bought a Gator hard folding Tonneau Cover for my 2007 Toyota Tundra when I bought the truck a year ago and installed it myself. Very well made, durable and waterproof. Plus it can be locked by just locking your tailgate. They make them for many truck models. Took me less than an hour to install.

2018 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2304DS, 10K Equal-i-zer Hitch
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 4WD 5.7L iForce V8
FROG Member since March 2017
McRabbet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trailer