Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-17-2018, 12:06 PM   #1

2013 rockwood ultra lite 2608ws

Hey everybody its been awhile since I`ve been on here and alot has changed. What didn`t change is me camping. But I did just buy a 2013 Rockwood Ulrta lite 2608ws. I would like to know anybody`s input on this trailer, and what I might want to watch out for or keep an eye on. I bought it used for $15,450. So far I haven`t found anything wrong with it but the radio,and the dealer had a new one shipped to me for free so that`s no big deal. Any help,warning or advice is great to get..

P.S. We wanted this trailer 3 years ago, I didnt` want to spend $32,000 then. So we are very happy with this price.

Thanks for any advice
Dave & Kim
nottme3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 05:22 AM   #2

We have a 2017 2608 as our couples trailer and have used it for 2 seasons without a problem....zero. Very happy with the layout and quality.
daniel13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, lite, rockwood