Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2022, 01:10 PM   #1

2018 2104s Slide Out Stopped Working

Hi everyone… I tried to search for the answer, but couldn’t find it. We were at an Rv park this morning when the slide out wouldn’t retract. No sound, nada. We ended up bringing it in manually. We are on to another location today and hoping to figure out what is going on.

We thought possibly a fuse, but don’t know where it is. Someone mentioned in another thread it is under the slide out. Not sure where to look.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
tmlogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 01:35 PM   #2
Site Team

Moved thread to the Rockwood sub-forum since the OP is asking for model-specific information.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 05:34 PM   #3

https://www.google.com/search?q=rock...id:AMhGBXJiEbI

This is an older 2104 but it may be the same. Some mention a possible fuse under the slide itself. You can check the inside electrical panel too, there are fuses there. The other possibility is the switch is bad, so removing and touching the wires together would make it work. check the fuses first.
Old 11-27-2022, 09:02 PM   #4

My brother in law had a problem where a loose wire got stuck in the gear when his stopped working. That was on a Jayco, no clue if the systems the same
Tblt44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
210, 2104s, slide, slide out