Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2021, 03:25 PM   #1

2509S windshield mysteriously cracking

So I’m wondering how many people have had their front window on the 2509S crack for no reason. We have had this camper a year and never had any issues. We camped off road and drove many highway miles. Haven’t had any chips or issues. I brought it home from the dealer after some warranty work. Checked it a week later in my driveway no issues. I was getting ready to open it up to do spring cleaning. I thought to myself I should check that front window because people have had issues with them breaking and since it was at the dealers for 3 months who knows what could have happened. Didn’t see a thing so went on my happy way turned the heater on for my wife to start cleaning the inside. We were doing our cleaning and decided to drop the Murphy bed to make it and there it was the cracked window. I don’t get how it could just crack. We have been on several trips where it was cold and fired up the heater so I don’t think that was it. I don’t get it.
uno676 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2509s, crack