Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-30-2018, 11:12 PM   #1

3 nights in our new 8335BSS

We took our maiden voyage in our new 2018 Rockwood 8335BSS this past weekend and loved it! We were impressed with the floor plan when we bought it and were even more happy using it. The large front kitchen is so useful and the beautiful front windshield is great. My wife and I could move freely without bumping into each other. The variable weather let us try out both the heat and the A/C. I learned that it takes the furnace quite a while to heat up a trailer of this size. Once heated,it stayed nice and didn’t cycle all that often. The A/C was a similar experience. Took a while to cool down, but seemed to hold it once there. Since I have a 50 amp service I may add the 2nd A/C before I travel to the South. The king bed in the bedroom is amazing. It’s a big trailer so towing it takes getting used to. It tows smooth with very little sway but is long so parking lots and fuel pump locations have to be thought out. Kudos to Rockwood on this unit!
jsh58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 05:35 AM   #2

Congrats on your successful maiden voyage. Ours is in a couple of weeks....or sooner if my schedule frees up.
Locky is offline   Reply With Quote