Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #1

Counting the days

Hello all,

Well we have exactly 2 weeks till we pick up and use our new 8311ss tt. I have been doing nothing but looking at the calender and counting the days. I think this is worst than waiting for Christmas day when i was a kid. So far i think i got pretty much everything covered as far as what we need to bring down. Just recieved a 10,000 lbs reese weight distribution w/sway control that was given to me from my aunt and uncle. They moved up to a class A motor home and no longer needed the hitch. That definitley saved me some $. I also just installed some really nice tow mirrors on the tv as well. The prodigy brake controll is all set to go(and yes i did hook it up to a trailer to make sure it works). I will absoultley post some pics when i hook up and set up camp. Happy Easter!!!
bobmart5705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #2

I know what you're going through. I wore out the brochure waiting for our Sabre to come in. Hope the next 2 weeks go quickly!
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:13 PM   #3

Congrats! We got our 8311SS one week ago and love it so far. We took it out last Saturday and it was great! We learned that the heat works good . The only bad thing we found, when it was going into storage we noticed that there is a bubble on one of the tire sidewalls. We called the dealer and it will be covered under warranty. We are just starting that process now, so we'll see how that goes. Hope these next 2 weeks fly by for you.
100 lbs. Pit bull, 25 lbs. Chi weenie
The cat is at home
Nights Camped 2013 = 6
campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by campers View Post
Congrats! We got our 8311SS one week ago and love it so far. We took it out last Saturday and it was great! We learned that the heat works good . The only bad thing we found, when it was going into storage we noticed that there is a bubble on one of the tire sidewalls. We called the dealer and it will be covered under warranty. We are just starting that process now, so we'll see how that goes. Hope these next 2 weeks fly by for you.
I hope so too. Itchin to go campin. Too bad about the tire, but glad too hear that the dealer is all about taking care of the issue. Please keep me updated with any other issues you might come across.
bobmart5705 is offline   Reply With Quote